Trade Show Information
OPA offers two exhibit opportunities in 2017! The Ohio Pharmacists Association 139th Annual Conference and Trade Show and the second annual Midwest Independent Pharmacy Expo.
The OPA Annual Conference will be held April 21 -23 in Columbus and is themed
Vendors can meet Ohio pharmacists at the OPA Trade Show, which occurs on April 21 & 22. Pharmacists learn how your products and services help them provide better care for their patients. Join attendees at the Annual Conference's Dinner in the City on Friday or as they have lunch in the exhibit hall on Saturday. Come play with Ohio pharmacists as they enjoy many aspects of the OPA Annual Conference.
Connect with Ohio Pharmacists by conducting a Presentation Theatre. All three opportunities for 2016 were sold to LifeScan, Nordic Naturals and Teva Pharmaceuticals. Space is Limited. For information about Theatres, email Janice Johnson, email@example.com
Online registration for the 2017 OPA Annual Trade Show is open! Click here to register for the 2017 OPA Annual Trade Show!
Click on these links to view the OPA exhibit contract.To download a printable registration form, use the link below.
Annual Trade Show Booth options
There are three display options; Deluxe 10'x10' Booth, Premium 8'x10' Booth, or Standard 8'x10' Booth. Fee includes: pipe and draping, identification sign, 6' skirted table, 2 chairs, company listing and description in the Conference app and the Trade Show Directory, as well as post conference web and journal listing. The exhibit hall is carpeted.
- Booths are assigned on a first-come, first paid basis. Space cannot be confirmed until payment is received. Space is limited, so register early to insure your preferred space! There are three easy ways to register: by mail, by fax, or online.
- Companies reserving space by February 6, 2017 will be listed, along with their company description, in the March issue of Ohio Pharmacist journal. Your company will also be promoted on our web page. Companies registering before March 14, 2017 will also be recognized in our Trade Show Directory and in our June post-conference issue of the journal.
- 1,100 pharmacists, student pharmacists, pharmacy professionals and guests attended the 2016 Conference, representing more than 400 Ohio businesses. Pharmacists came from all aspects of the pharmacy industry, including future pharmacists from the state's seven colleges of pharmacy.
- Previous exhibitors include wholesalers, manufacturers, temporary staffing agencies, computer vendors, and other ancillary service companies.
- There will be no concurrent continuing education programming during Trade Show hours. Trade Show hours are Friday 4:00-6:00 p.m. and will include a cash bar and snacks. Saturday hours are 11:15 am -1:30 p.m. and includes lunch, served in the exhibit hall.
- Exhibitors are welcome and encouraged to attend our social events on Friday and Saturday evenings. This is a great opportunity to spend time with pharmacists in a relaxed and fun atmosphere. Detailed information about these specific events will follow at a later date.
- Hotel Information for the 2017 Annual Conference and special conference rates will soon be found on page 8 of the Prospectus, linked above. Book early.
- Many valuable sponsorship opportunities are available! Opportunities include product theatres, educational grants and/or special events during the Conference. Exclusive or shared sponsorships are available. We will work with you to design a package that makes the best use of your available funds and provides the maximum exposure for your company. Please contact Janice for details.
- Expand your exposure: Advertise with OPA! Advertising venues available to your company: our monthly journal the Ohio Pharmacist, with a circulation of over 3,500; the bi-weekly Ohio Pharmacy Newsline email to members with a 57% opened rate and our website with an average of over 50,000 hits monthly. For a rate sheet call the OPA office or download the information from our website at Advertising/Sponsorships.
- The BIG prize drawing, which is held on the last day of the Trade Show, offers another opportunity to recognize contributing exhibitors. The Exhibit Hall fills with attendees hoping to win prizes. We encourage all exhibitors to donate gifts for the drawing. Please send your gift, by March 20, 2017, to the OPA office, 2674 Federated Boulevard, Columbus, OH 43235. Please attach a business card to your gifts so that we can recognize your company during the Trade Show and in the Ohio Pharmacist journal.
The second annual Midwest Indpendent Pharmacy Expo will be held on September 24, 2017! Add it to your calendar. Meet independent pharmacists, technicians and marketers at the Expo. To register, complete the application on page 15 of the link below. Information about this unique event can be found on pages 13-16.
The 2016 Compound Conference was held in Columbus Ohio and was a great success. Watch the OPA calendar for the 2017 date and location information. For info. about the 2016 Compound Conference, go to www.iacprx.org/TheCompoundConference.
February 28, 2017
OPA Office- 2674 Federated Blvd, Columbus, OH 43235
February 28, 2017
March 7, 2017
OPA office- 2674 Federated Blvd, Columbus, OH 43235
April 21-23, 2017
Greater Columbus Convention Center, Columbus, OH
May 23, 2017
OPA Office - 2674 Federated Blvd, Columbus, OH 43235