ACH Operations Manager
LGE Community Credit Union
LGE Community Credit Union
Title: ACH Operations Manager Location: Atlanta, GA (Cumberland)
Monday – Friday business hours
The ACH Manager’s primary focus is ensuring that the processing team meets service level standards (member service; turn-around time; risk management and regulatory compliance; day to day processing and balancing activities, audit soundness; and productivity and efficiency).
- Manage staff, including performance reviews, time and attendance, workflow management and employee relations. Responsible for employee development, retention, and training.
- Oversees the payments processing team responsible for various processes inclusive of: ACH operations, including RDFI and ODFI functions, wire transfer operations, items processing, draft clearing and ATM error resolution.
- Validates the completion and accuracy of daily settlements and monthly management reporting of departmental activities.
- Resolve complex issues surrounding the ACH product, Wires, Items Processing, Draft Processing and ATM transactions.
- Recommends and maintains adequate operational procedures and systems, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements as well as established Credit Union procedures.
- Review and recommend changes or improvements to operational systems and procedures affecting existing payments functions within the credit union, coordinating systems conversions from an operations perspective.
- Act as point person for any system implementations or enhancements.
- Support new products including implementation, testing, and product workflow.
- Assist Director of Member Support as liaison with other areas of the Credit Union to ensure compliant and seamless department operations.
- Recommend fraud and risk mitigation methods aimed towards improving security of the payments processes.
- Possess effective knowledge of the Credit Union’s products and services.
- Assist Director of Member Support with requests from regulatory agencies and internal/external auditors.
- Consult with internal and external members to resolve complex account problems.
- Assist in creating, testing and implementing disaster recovery and business continuity plans for all areas of the department.
- Perform special projects as assigned by department management.
- Maintain familiarity with and follow all policies, procedures and processes which have been established in order to meet compliance requirements of all applicable federal regulations. The regulations include but are not limited to the Privacy Act, Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Regulation J, Reg. CC, Patriot Act, U.S Treasury Green Book, NACHA Operating Rules, Regulation E and Uniform Commercial Code 4A (UCC-4A).
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years management and ACH experience required.
- Minimum of 7 years credit union/bank operations experience with ACH, Wires, Item Processing,
- Draft Processing and ATM Processing preferred.
- AAP and NCP certifications preferred.
- Must be organized and able to perform within a high-volume area.
- Ability to work with all levels of management, multitask and prioritize.