ACH Compliance Officer (AAP)
Job Title: ACH Compliance Officer (AAP)
What does the ACH Compliance Officer (AAP) do?
The ACH Compliance Officer (AAP) will led the efforts to champion the execution of Fiserv's ACH compliance program and framework elements, including but not limited to governance, issue management, rule change management, audit and risk assessments, and training. This role will require an understanding of and ability to apply the Nacha Operating Rules and Guidelines across Fiserv business unit activities with regard to ACH operations. This role must respond timely to requests for interpretation of ACH Network Rules that impact normal business operations, new business initiatives, and changes to products that may present risk to Fiserv. In this role, you will interact with people at all levels across the enterprise to provide ACH oversight and escalation as necessary, understand and address ACH related questions, determine applicability of existing and upcoming Nacha Rules, as well as provide business support for Rule requirements pertaining to varying use cases. Strong business relationships is key to being able to triage and prioritize ACH initiatives and issues.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Provide oversight, analysis and support, as requested, for interpretation of Nacha Rules. Coordinates and monitors for applicability of upcoming Nacha Rule changes across the organization for impact and gap analysis.
- Facilitates process of annual ACH audits and risk assessments for applicable areas of Fiserv to ensure timely completion Formally document ACH Program processes and procedures and effectively communicate expectations across the organization. This includes ownership of Fiserv's Global ACH Policy and related ACH training for our associates.
- Conduct meetings with associates, along with Legal and Management as required, to ensure collective understanding of Nacha Rules applicable to initiatives, products, processing and issues.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Individual will guide the business through the appropriate ACH/Nacha change management, keep a close watch on regulatory developments in the field of ACH, and act as a strong advocate and champion for the ACH program throughout the organization.
The major aspects of the job are:
- Provide the vision for Fiserv's ACH Compliance program, including setting the strategic objectives for the program
- Ensure the Regulatory Compliance team has visibility and insight to initiatives specific to ACH across the organization
- Monitor and help facilitate issue remediation efforts (task ownership and tracking)
- Document assessment of ACH risk across the organization, where applicable
- Effective communication of various efforts and outcomes in support of the ACH program elements, including the ability to communicate, both in writing and verbally, complex Nacha rules and concepts to business partners in a way they can understand
- Promote educational opportunities for expansion of ACH knowledge and awareness across the organization
- Educate business partners on Nacha Operating Rules as applicable to their business units
To be successful in this job, they must be able to:
- Ask questions
- Learn critical points of contact in a complex organization
- Understand the importance of providing guidance to business units relative to Nacha Operating Rules
- Manage multiple deliverables across multiple ACH related initiatives
- Maintain strong organization and communication skills
- Be comfortable questioning and discussing issues with executive leadership while maintaining organizational awareness
- Complete tasks and objectives in a timely manner
- Prioritize and manage workload
- Facilitate meetings, particularly video calls
Qualifications for consideration:
- Must have NACHA/AAP certification
- 3+ years’ NACHA/ACH experience
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Bachelor's degree
This role is not eligible to be performed in Colorado.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Job Requisition ID: R-10260443
- Location: Berkeley Heights
- Additional Locations: Alpharetta, Brookfield, Coral Springs - 120th Ave., Hagerstown - One Western, Omaha - 6855 Pacific St
To Apply for this position, please go to the link below: