Treasury Operations Specialist
Oakworth Capital Bank
Oakworth Capital Bank is expanding and has an excellent opportunity for someone to join our Treasury Operations! This role has the opportunity to work in any Oakworth office (Birmingham, AL, Charlotte, NC, Mobile, AL, or Nashville, TN)! We are looking for a full-time Treasury Operations Specialist that will play a vital role in supporting our current & future clients. An ideal candidate would meet the qualifications listed below, and more importantly, be able to demonstrate that they live by Oakworth Core Values (Golden Rule, Character, Innovative Spirit, Professionalism, Work Ethic).
Responsibilities and Duties:
This role is directly responsible for the onboarding and daily administration of Treasury products and systems for business/commercial clients. Primary support for Treasury clients and Treasury-related services.
- Support products/services/systems directly related to Treasury Management services
- Implement new Treasury services for new and existing clients
- Maintain Treasury Operations Documentation and Manual
- Complete client reviews associated with ACH and Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) services
- Treasury Reporting of activity related to ACH, Remote Deposit Capture, OLB, and Bill Pay
Implementation, enhancement, and support of the products, systems, and processes listed below. Other duties may be assigned.
- Remote Deposit Capture
- Positive Pay
- Treasury Billing
- Online Banking Services to include ACH Origination, Wire Transfers & Bill Pay
- Set up of Sweeps/Zero Balance Accounts
- Maintain policies for ACH and Remote Deposit Capture
- Perform audits of related products/services including annual reviews
- Training on product enhancements and process improvements
- Compiling & completing the Treasury Operations reporting for the Board and company leadership
- Owns and maintains the Treasury Operations Manual
- Responsible for safeguarding all company and client information by maintaining the confidentiality and upholding information security standards. Must also be knowledgeable of company policies around information security and confidentiality, as well as participate in all training required periodically.
Qualifications and Skills:
- College degree and/or 4-6 years related banking experience and/or training.
- ACH and/or Treasury related preferred.
- AAP (Accredited ACH Professional) and/or CTP (Certified Treasury Professional) Preferred
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism with confidential and sensitive information.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow with minimal guidance.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required
Oakworth has been named the #1 Best Bank to Work For, for 4 years in a row, by American Banker Magazine. To learn more about our story and what makes Oakworth unique, visit https://www.oakworth.com/.
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com.