2019 EHS Industry Trade Show
The 2019 EHS Tradeshow is sold out. If you are attending this year's conference you can reserve your 2020 booth space on Thursday, June 6. Otherwise, look for information to be posted here in July/August, 2019.
For Freeman Exhibitor Kit, click here. In the Kit you will find shipping details, carpet order form and other details about the EHS Tradeshow.
New this year we will have more designated exhibit hall hours to increase traffic in the exhibit hall. We have made adjustments to the layout to help with traffic flow and are focused on making this year better than ever! Significant changes include moving the Welcome Reception to Tuesday night and Lunch with Exhibitors to Thursday to create a better attendee experience for all!
What is the TCC/ACIT & LCA/LCIA EHS Seminar?
The Texas Chemical Council (TCC) Association of Chemical Industry of Texas (ACIT), Louisiana Chemical Association (LCA), and the Louisiana Chemical Industry Association (LCIA) have teamed with volunteers from industry and government to present the premier annual Environmental, Health and Safety event of the Gulf Coast for the past 25 years.
What is the cost to exhibit?
TCC, ACIT, LCA, or LCIA Member Companies: $1,100 per 10 x 10 booth
Non-members: $1,250 per 10 x 10 booth
More Exhibiting Information:
- The exhibitor kit will be available from Freeman in April.
- Booth space comes with two complimentary registrations for booth personnel and only one may be used to attend educational sessions. Additional booth personnel badges may be purchased for $165 each, with a maximum of 4 registrants per 10 x 10 space.
- Booth attendee registration will open in April. Exhibitors will be sent the registration link by email.
- Booth spaces are 10' x 10' and include electric, 1 - 6' table with black drape, two chairs, wastebasket and WiFi. Your booth must have carpet and carpet can be purchased in your exhibitor kit.
- A pre-registration attendee list will be provided by email one week before the event and a post-registration list will be emailed after the show. The attendee list will be limited to the contact information of those who assented to sharing their information.
- Full payment is due by April 19, 2019.
Tuesday, June 4
8:00 AM to 3:00 PM - Exhibitor Set-up
4:00 PM to 5:30 PM - Welcome Reception (Exhibit Hall open)
Wednesday, June 5
Exhibit Hall open 7AM to 4PM (see below schedule)
7:00 AM to 8:00 AM - Breakfast in exhibit hall
10:15 to 11:00 AM - Coffee Break in exhibit hall
12:00 PM to 1:30 PM - EXHIBIT HALL CLOSED FOR KEYNOTE (Exhibitors encouraged to attend)
1:30 PM to 4:00 PM - Exhibit hall open
Thursday, June 6
Exhibit Hall Open 7AM to 2PM (see below schedule)
7:00 AM to 8:00 AM - Breakfast in Exhibit Hall
9:00 AM to 10:00 AM - Coffee Break in Exhibit
11:00 AM to 11:45 AM - Exhibitor Lunch
12:15 PM to 1:30 PM - Attendee Lunch with Exhibitors
2:00 PM - Exhibit Hall closes
2:00 PM - 5:00 PM - Exhibitor move out
Exhibit Space Cancellation:
Before March 22, 2019, 50% of total exhibit space fee will be refunded. Request must be made to Texas Chemical Council coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 512-646-6404. Beginning March 23, 2019, there are no refunds.
Can I invite clients?
We do not offer complimentary passes for exhibitors to invite their clients. Exhibit hall only passes may be purchased for $165/each per day.
Questions? Please contact:
Paula Lerash, CEM
Director of Education & Exhibits
Direct: (512) 646-6404