2020 NCPC Exam Prep Series
Your Office or Conference Room
Webinar Series and Workshop
See description for times/location
Students will look at the check starting with the basic components and following through the entire image processing cycle. Rules that apply to checks, such as Reg CC, UCC 3 & 4, Reg J, Check Adjustments, ECCHO rules and NACHA rules as they apply to check conversion will be emphasized. Finally, the latest initiatives and innovations in the check industry as well as fraud and risk mitigation will be covered. Sessions are co-sponsored by UMACHA, United Bankers' Bank, WACHA, and ePay Resources.
Why UMACHA Training?
- All sessions are taught by NCP® certified trainers who provide you with the most up-to-date materials.
- All courses are via webinar so your entire staff can participate for the price of one!
- All webinars will be recorded, so if you are unable to attend the live webinar, you will be able to access it via the Webinar Library.
Who Should Attend?
- Check Processing Personnel
- Operations Personnel
- Fraud/Risk Personnel
- Products Personnel
The NCPC Exam Prep Series is affordable!
An unlimited number of staff may participate in the webinars using one phone line.
Webinar Package (11 sessions and 2 study sessions)
Members $1,300 | Non-Members $2,600
Register for the Webinar Package
2-Day In-Person Workshop
Members $350 | Non-Members $600
Register for the Workshop
Combo Pricing (Save when purchased together)
Members $1,500 | Non-Members $3,000
Register for the Combo Package
2020 Training Schedule
WEBINAR DATES AND TOPICS
All webinars take place 1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.(CST)
- January 21 Check Payments & Check Processing
- January 28 Regulation UCC
- February 4 Regulation CC (Part 1)
- February 6 Regulation CC (Part 2)
- February 11 Standards & Formats
- February 18 NCP Open Forum #1
- February 25 Image Exchange Rules & Agreements (Part 1)
- February 27 Image Exchange Rules & Agreements (Part 2)
- March 3 Image Exchange Processes
- March 10 Exceptions, Returns, & Adjustments
- March 17 Check Products
- March 24 Fraud, Risk & Risk Mitigation
- March 31 NCP Open Forum #2
NCP 2 day In-Person Workshop
April 1-2, 2020 | 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (Central)
1650 W 82nd Street Bloomington, MN 55431 (UBB Campus)
Review our current Education Schedule