Marketing Tool Kit
To access the WF&FSA Marketing & Communications Toolkit please fill out the form here. It is important to provide us with accurate information as this is a living document and we will notify you as changes and updates are made.
Marketing Essentials Guide
The Marketing Essentials Guide includes information on best practices, open houses, marketing techniques and more. Access the Marketing Essentials Guide here.
Selling to Supermarkets
This 60-page training manual is specifically tailored for wholesalers and offers guidelines for selling fresh and hardgoods products to designed to help you increase business opportunities in the supermarket floral business. The handbook is published by WF&FSA and written by Anna Holden, who has over 20 years of floral mass market and wholesale experience. Click here to download and print the handbook.
Convenience Store Retailing
This is a three page fact sheet that will help you understand the needs of convenience store retailing including margins, labor issue and distribution. Click here for the fact sheet.
Marketing to Independent Grocers
Information and resources related to Marketing to Independent Grocers will be posted here soon.
Marketing to Event Planners
A working industry profile about Event Planners. As part of the 2010 Marketing Campaign we are finding nontraditional marketing channels for wholesale distributors to sell to. This industry profile gives you the information that you need to know before selling to Event Planners. Click here for a copy of the profile.
WF&FSA Logo for Member Use
Use the WF&FSA Member Logo to Promote Your Company
Use of the WF&FSA Member logo is a benefit of membership. You are encouraged to use the logo to display your company’s commitment to industry professionalism and to promote the association and what it stands for. Use the Member logo on your company’s web sites, forms, business cards, stationery and in advertisements.
The WF&FSA logo and any marks associated with the association are the property of WF&FSA and are protected by state and federal laws. Use of the logo is contingent upon your agreeing to the following licensing provisions:
- The logo is the property of the Association;
- Members in good standing may use the ‘Member’ version of the logo to promote their company’s membership in both print and e-marketing formats;
- Members may not use the logo to state or imply that the Association has endorsed their company or their company's products or services;
- Members agree not to place the logo on their products;
- Members will indemnify and hold the Association harmless for any damages, including attorney's fees, incurred by the member as a result of use of the logo;
- Members agree to cease using the WF&FSA logo upon the association’s request; and
- Members agree to pay the Association all costs and attorney's fees incurred by the Association in any action against a member to enforce the terms of the WF&FSA logo license agreement.