Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get to The Woods of Indian Run?
Directions from I-270:
Located in a prime location, with a single entry from Coffman Road, The Woods of Indian Run is a very secure and safe neighborhood.
- Take the US-33 EAST/OH-161 EAST exit, exit number 17A on the RIGHT, towards DUBLIN. Drive 0.2 miles. Merge onto OH-161 E. Drive 0.6 miles. Bear LEFT to turn onto FRANTZ/POST RD.
- Turn LEFT onto FRANTZ/POST ROAD at first light.
- Turn SLIGHT LEFT onto POST ROAD.
- Drive 0.6 miles. Turn RIGHT onto EMERALD PARKWAY/COFFMAN RD at second light on Post Road.
- Go through intersection at EMERALD PARKWAY and stay on COFFMAN ROAD
- Drive 0.8 miles. Turn RIGHT onto FOREST RUN DR.
How can I get a replacement Lightpost?
From your preferred home improvement vendor select a lightpost the complies with the following: In keeping with the neighborhood style, standard smooth lamp post with photo cell, black, dark brown or dark bronze. The single post lantern should match exterior lamps on house.
Can I replace my wooden Garage Door with a Metal One?
Below is some information that the Woods of Indian Run HOA Board Members thought might be helpful to homeowners as they might consider replacement of their garage doors. Originally all garage doors were wood and so specified in the covenants. Over time, the quality and advantages of metal doors has increased significantly and many homeowners have requested approval of metal doors. The attached information provides items for consideration in selecting new doors.
>> WIR Garage Door Info <<
In the recent past, Hugh Atkinson (5162 Forest Run Drive phone: 766-4767) and Don Filibeck (5282 Forest Run Dr phone: 791-8163) have both had new metal doors installed. They have used different vendors and both have offered to be contact resources for neighbors. In both cases they were very happy with the vendor they chose and also with the doors installed.
Please keep in mind that proposals for non-wood doors should be submitted to the WIR Board for approval prior to proceeding.
The Board hopes that this information is helpful.