Become a Member!
The Organization for Feminist Research on Gender and Communication (OFRGC) promotes dialogue, discussion, research, and scholarship concerned with women, feminism, gender, oppression, and social change. OFRGC seeks to advance understandings of the intersections of gender and race, ethnicity, nationality, ability, sexuality, and class, including transgender politics, masculinity, dis/ability, labor, transnationalism, postcolonialism, and critical race theory. OFRGC is a Western States Communication Association (WSCA) affiliate, publishes the journal Women's Studies in Communication, and sponsors programs at the WSCA convention.
- A subscription to Women's Studies in Communication Journal
- Receipt of a biannual newsletter
- A voice in managing the business affairs of OFRGC
- Eligibility to apply for the annual research development grants
- An invitation to the annual OFRGC reception at the WSCA convention (complimentary food and drinks and a networking opportunity for early scholars)
Annual Member Dues
There are three rates for membership:
|One Year||Two Years|
|Lifetime Member||$1,000 - one time amount|
>> Join Online Today! <<
Please complete our online membership application. You will have the option to remit payment securely via Paypal or select payment method by check.