August 20-21, 2019
2019 Ohio Bridge Conference & Trade Show
Crowne Plaza North
Call for Abstracts is Open
The County Engineers Association of Ohio is currently accepting abstracts for the
2019 Ohio Bridge Conference
Do you have a recently completed bridge project or innovative technology or process applicable to the bridge industry? If so, you are invited to submit an abstract for the 2019 Ohio Bridge Conference. The conference will be held August 20-21, 2019 in Columbus, Ohio.
Attendance for this conference is comprised of bridge engineers, county engineers, and consultants from counties and organizations throughout Ohio.
By submitting a presentation for consideration, you will help shape the CEAO educational conferences and the future of our industry. If selected as a conference speaker, you will gain visibility in the industry and contribute to the advancement of our members and their staff.
Speakers are also strongly encouraged to exhibit/sponsor (if appropriate) at our conferences to gain additional exposure.
- Program must be educational/technical in nature – sales presentations will not be accepted.
- If you are a vendor, we highly recommend collaborating with a county or counties for your presentation.
- The majority of our conference presentations are 50 minutes or 30 minutes in length including Q & A.
- CEAO will seek CPD recommendation for all sessions once selected.
- By submitting a presentation, you agree that all materials provided to CEAO now and in the future (abstracts, presentations, etc.) are considered public information and may be published to the internet.
Please be aware that CEAO does not pay any speaker fees, honorariums or grant complimentary conference registration.
For consideration, please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org before May 3, 2019:
- Title of presentation:
- Rate your presentation as basic, intermediate or advanced:
- Length of presentation:
- Your Name:
- Email address:
- 50 word or less abstract of the presentation:
- 50 word or less bio for each presenter:
- Audio/visual requirements for the presentation:
- At which conference(s) are you interested in speaking? Ohio Bridge Conference
Our conference planning committee will meet in early May to select presentations. You will be notified within that time frame if your presentation has been chosen.
If you have questions, please contact Jennifer Shuey at 614-221-0707 or email@example.com.
Thank you for your support of the County Engineers Association of Ohio!
Conference Program and Registration Information
Coming in June
Crowne Plaza Columbus North
6500 Doubletree Avenue
Columbus, OH 43229
614-885-1885 or 1-866-309-1866
Online reservations available here.
Hotel Group Rate: $115
Group Code: AND
Please book by July 30, 2019 to receive our group rate.