Complete Story


Did you know...

Information about where to send new BOH regulations

Boards of Health are required to send attested copies of new regulations to MassDEP’s Central Register at:

MassDEP Central Register

8th floor

100 Cambridge Street

Boston, MA  02114 

If a Board of Health has questions, including what is on file for their respective community, they can contact Linda Barba at

Printer-Friendly Version