- Responsible for overall success, growth and profitability of the company. With the help of the management team, GM will develop and achieve an operating plan to drive growth and profitability.
- Responsible for development and achievement of the annual budget. Provide leadership and direct management for all operations supervisors and sales associates. Develop and implement a sales strategy that ensures growth. Promote customer satisfaction, commitment to quality, increased sales, high gross margins, efficiency and direct expense control. Develop and implement necessary policies and procedures to ensure achievement of metrics goals.
- Responsible for recruiting, selecting and coaching departmental managers and acting as a leader for all team members.
- Communicates values, strategies and objectives.
- Plans, monitors and appraises job performance and results; assigns accountabilities; encourages team members education and growth.
- Develops and executes strategic plan and budget by studying technological and financial opportunities, presenting assumptions, recommending objectives and executing tactics.
- Regularly reports on business strategy and progress toward goals.
- Oversees purchasing, procurement and inventory management to maximize working capital.
- Oversees sales and marketing efforts to ensure maximum sales and gross profit goals are reached.
- Oversees customer support to ensure an excellent customer experience and brand reputation.