NCDA & CERIC Joint Webinar Series
Building a Digital Brand: How to Apply Digital Marketing Techniques to Your Personal Brand and Boost Credibility in Your Career
Building a Digital Brand:
How to Apply Digital Marketing Techniques to Your Personal Brand and
Boost Credibility in Your Career
This is a joint webinar provided by NCDA and CERIC
Presenter: Ryan Rhoten
Dates: Wednesday, November 21, November 28, & December 5, 2018
Time: 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm ET
Cost: Full Series NCDA Member: $119 ($CAD)
Cost: Full Series Non-Member: $159 ($CAD)
CEUs for NCDAS members: Add 1 contact hour for each webinar with a total of 3 available. Contact email@example.com for more information.
In addition to access to the live webinars, all registered participants will receive a password-protected video recording of each session, available for one week from its live broadcast date, in case you miss one.
Today, potential clients and hiring managers carry your reputation with them in their back pockets. In our ever-increasing digital world, your online presence leaves a perception of who you are and how you add value. If not managed, your online profile can quite literally, cost you opportunities.
However, if managed properly, your digital brand can bring opportunities to you as well as boost credibility in your career. As we continue to move more and more of our personal information online, what people find when they search for us will make the difference between staying the same or reaching our full potential.
During this webinar series, you will learn how to craft your digital brand by building a brand message that resonates, focusing your message online, and finally, connecting with your audience the right way. Learn these digital marketing techniques for your own career development or to coach your clients on their digital brand in a digital-first world.
Your online presence matters - what does yours say about you?
Webinar #1: Build Your Brand Message
Wednesday, November 21, 2018 | 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm ET
- Understand the importance of your digital presence
- Learn how to define your brand
- Learn the difference between personal brands and personal branding
- Learn how to position your brand for the role you want
- Learn how to create your personal brand message (statement)
Webinar #2: Focus Your Message Online
Wednesday, November 28, 2018 | 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm ET
- Learn how to integrate your brand message online
- Understand the importance of a personal website
- Learn the 3 questions every website must answer
- Learn how to align your brand online
- Learn how to conduct a digital audit for your brand
Webinar #3: Connect with Your Audience
Wednesday, December 5, 2018 | 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm ET
- Understand the importance of creating content for your brand
- Learn how to use the Content Pyramid ™
- Understand how to use social media the right way
- Learn how to use LinkedIn for networking
- Learn how to use Twitter chats to grow and connect with your audience.
Ryan Rhoten is the author of the book CareerKred, Four Simple Steps to Build Your Digital Brand and Boost Credibility in Your Career. He also hosts the popular podcasts, The BRAND New You Show and CareerTech where he explores how to leverage technology to build a Kredible Brand ™ that brings opportunities to you. Ryan’s standing room-only session at the 2018 NCDA National Career Development Conference was one of the top-rated on the program.