Meet the Editors
Join Our Editorial Staff!
Below is a short description for the Associate and Field Editor positions. You must be an NCDA member and willing to commit to at least 2 years. Preference will be given to those with previous writing/editing experience, especially with Career Convergence. Positions do not offer compensation. Please contact the Editor, Melanie Reinersman at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply - send a resume and statement of interest. If no positions are currently available, your information will be kept on file.
- Review and edit submissions to ensure they meet submission guidelines and reflect professional content;
- Prepare for publication one new article each month;
- Discuss topics with Field Editors or authors;
- Maintain contact with Editor;
- Solicit authors and articles.
- Solicit authors and articles;
- Forward recommendations to Associate Editors;
- Use network in the field to promote the web magazine;
- Discuss topics with Associate Editors.