Private health insurance basics - a series of six fact sheets
HPIO has released a series of fact sheets to provide information and analysis related to private health insurance in Ohio to policymakers and other stakeholders.
Private Health Insurance Basics 2016 is a series of six fact sheets:
- Fact sheet 1: Overview of private health insurance coverage (4 pages)
- Fact sheet 2: Private health insurance regulation (2 pages)
- Fact sheet 3: Summary of Affordable Care Act (ACA) reforms (4 pages)
- Fact sheet 4: Non-group (individual/family) coverage and the Affordable Care Act health insurance marketplace (8 pages)
- Fact sheet 5: Employer-sponsored health insurance (ESI) (4 pages)
- Fact sheet 6: Current policy issues impacting the private health insurance market (8 pages)
In addition, HPIO has created a companion glossary and resource guide.
Full color hard copies of the fact sheets and inventories are available upon request via an online order form.