Environmental, Health, & Safety Seminar & Tradeshow
EHS SEMINAR & TRADESHOW HAS BEEN CANCELLED AS OF 3/19/2020
As of Thursday, March 19, the difficult decision was made to cancel the 2020 EHS Seminar & Tradeshow due to the coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19). All attendees, exhibitors and sponsors will receive more detailed information regarding refunds and or credits towards 2021 by email. Moody Gardens has cancelled any hotel reservations that were previously made within the room block.
We thank you for your continued support and we will be back better than ever in 2021! Until then, stay safe and healthy!
For any questions regarding this message, please contact Paula Lerash, CEM, Director of Education and Exhibits at email@example.com, 512-646-6404.
How to Navigate the EHS Website
- Review registration rates and deadline dates: Click on 'Register' tab
- To book your hotel room (open January, 2020), click on 'Hotel & Info' tab
- To review what continuing education is supported, hover over 'Hotel & Info' tab and choose 'Continuance of Certification'
- To reserve a booth space, review rates and availability, click on 'Trade Show' tab
- If you're a speaker and want to submit a presentation and review our guidelines, click on 'Speakers' tab
- To review complete schedule of events, click on 'Schedule'. This will be updated as time slots are confirmed. To review Tracks (education sessions), click on 'Tracks' tab
- To review sponsorship and/or marketing opportunities, click on 'Sponsors & Ads'
To present an annual Environmental, Health and Safety seminar that provides knowledge to foster personal growth of the attendees and the performance of their organizations, while enhancing the image of the chemical industry.
Monday, June 1
Scott Sharp, Executive Vice President, Projects and EHS&S
Chevron Phillips Company
Tuesday, June 2
Candance Carnahan, 'Step Up Your Workplace Safety'
Brought to you by the generous support of BASF, Freeport, Texas
Wednesday, June 3:
Kevin Kline, Founder, Snowdrop Foundation and Houston Radio Co-Host on 'The Q Morning Zoo", the New 93Q