PacPay's 2018 Members Meeting & Scholarship Opportunities
PacPay Members, Submit Your Scholarship Entry by May 11, 2018
Date of the Meeting: Thursday, May 17, 2018
NEW This Year: Earn 2.4 AAP Credits!
Join your colleagues at PacPay's 2018 Annual Members Meeting to hear the latest on PacPay’s initiatives for 2018, updates from PAR/WACHA and the Federal Reserve Bank, along with the latest payments and security trends. This event is open exclusively to PacPay members, includes a wonderful meal from HASR Bistro after the meeting, and is offered at no charge.
Meeting attendees must be registered. Use Code HI51718 when prompted during the registration process. Space is limited to 50 attendees, so reserve your spot today!
Register Here with Your Exclusive Code HI51718
At this year's meeting, WACHA will award scholarships to three ambitious PacPay members, so be sure to send in your entries before May 11th. This year's scholarship winners will be awarded free registration to NACHA’s 2018 The Payments Institute (TPI), PAR/WACHA's 2018 Payments University - Hawaii, or PAR/WACHA's 2019 Electronic Payments Conference. More details and the instructions to enter are below!
PacPay Members Meeting Topics
- Real Time Payments (RTP)
- Inherent Risks with the ACH Network and Faster Payments
- Click Here for Full Meeting Agenda
31 N Pauahi St
Honolulu, HI 96817
NEW Scholarship Opportunities
Write a stellar essay. Receive a free ticket to NACHA's The Payments Institute (TPI) or another payments industry event!
Each year, WACHA awards several scholarships to our members with a total value of $4,000, and now WACHA has the exciting opportunity to extend three additional scholarships to PacPay members. To qualify to win, all you need to do is submit a thoughtfully worded essay to WACHA on why you think attending TPI (The Payments Institute) would benefit you and your financial institution. WACHA and the PacPay Education Chair will review the essays and select the top three essays which we feel best express the individuals' desires to learn.
With three prizes, the odds of winning are very good, but don't delay! Qualifying ends on May 11, 2018. The winners will be announced at PacPay's Annual Members Meeting on May 17th.
*Refer to the Eligibility Terms below for more information.
- The winner will be awarded a scholarship to attend NACHA’s The Payments Institute (TPI) scheduled for July 22-25, 2018 at the Emory University Hotel and Conference Center in Atlanta, GA. The scholarship includes tuition, meals and a room, for a total value of over $3,000 (airfare and miscellaneous expenses are not included). If you are looking for a comprehensive look at the entire payments system, The Payments Institute (TPI) is the experience for you!
Learn more about NACHA's TPI
- 1st runner-up will win a scholarship to attend the Payments University - Hawaii scheduled for November 6 & 7, 2018 at the Bank of Hawaii Center for Excellence in Honolulu, HI. Payments University is similar to NACHA’s TPI in that it also offers a comprehensive educational experience, only it’s condensed into two days of concentrated sessions designed to help you achieve a higher understanding of the payments system, regardless of your knowledge level, by offering both a “basics” and an “advanced track.” (Accommodations, airfare and miscellaneous expenses are not included.)
Learn more about Payments University - Hawaii
- 2nd runner-up will win a scholarship to attend their choice of Payments University - Hawaii scheduled for November 6 & 7, 2018 at the Bank of Hawaii Center for Excellence in Honolulu, HI, or PAR/WACHA's 2019 Electronic Payments Conference. (Accommodations, airfare and miscellaneous expenses are not included.)
Learn more about PAR/WACHA's Annual Electronic Payments Conference
How to Enter Your Essays
- Email Mary Gilmeister, MGilmeister@wacha.org
- Fax your essay to 262-345-1246
*Eligibility Terms: Essays are welcome from representatives of all WACHA and PacPay members. Applicants must submit an essay to WACHA via fax or mail by May 11, 2018 explaining how you will use this information to further your career in the payments industry. Each applicant must receive signed approval from a senior officer at their organization stating that the applicant is permitted to attend TPI and, if they should win, to accept the scholarship. Scholarship recipients will reside in accommodations provided by TPI and, therefore, cannot be accompanied by a spouse or dependents. Other accommodations are available at the applicant’s expense. Following their attendance at TPI, the winning applicant will also be required to submit to WACHA an essay summarizing their experiences at TPI for inclusion in an upcoming issue of this e-newsletter.