Become a Member Today!
Why you should belong to the Ohio Water Well Association?
The Ohio Water Well Association is a trade association of people like you who have increased their ability to successfully meet business challenges by joining together.
- OWWA meets regularly with personnel from Ohio Department of Health, Ohio Department of Natural Resources and Ohio EPA to make sure the state agencies understand what is important to our industry. We always have a chance to express the views of our industry BEFORE new rules and regulations are adopted that often impact your ability to do business.
- The OWWA offers its members the opportunity to apply to be a part of their Workers’ Compensation Group Rating Program. Just >> click here to access the OWWA AC3 Form <<. By filling out and returning the AC-3 as directed, you will be giving CareWorks Consulting, Inc. authorization to review your company information to see if you would be a good fit in our group rating program. For additional information, just >> click here to view the Group Rating Accountability Letter. <<
- Your business is listed free on our website and in our member directory. Lists of members also are distributed each year at the Farm Science Review. - You receive our monthly newsletter as well as special mailings about activities or events that might impact your business.
- OWWA offers an annual trade show/convention with product exhibits, educational seminars and the fellowship of other contractors, manufacturers and suppliers.
- OWWA endorses a low-cost collection service for members.
- You have the opportunity to attend OWWA District meetings across the state to hear speakers from our industry and share your views with your fellow contractors, manufacturers and suppliers.
OWWA promotes the private water industry each year by having a presence at the Farm Science Review.
- As a member you and your immediate family are eligible to apply for support from the association's annual scholarship fund.