Join IAASC / Renew Your Membership
The Benefits of Membership
- Membership fosters the public good through the provision of quality health care in the form of ambulatory surgery.
- Membership allows to acquire, develop and disseminate research, statistical, and other information relating to the ambulatory surgical field.
- Membership develops and encourages the practice of high standards of professional conduct among individuals providing ambulatory surgical care.
- Membership provides opportunities for members to increase their knowledge of ambulatory surgical care practices and methods and to increase their individual capabilities.
- Membership supports efforts in expanding the ever-increasing roles and responsibilities in meeting community health needs through professional development, exchange of ideas and leadership.
- Membership allows the promotion and effect to research, educate, and provide information for the development and establishing of standards with regard to ambulatory surgical facilities.
- Membership includes opportunities to participate in seminars, to study methods of minimizing costs of such care without diminishing quality of care, and encourage among the public at large the understanding and use of such facilities, and to continually improve the state of patient care in such facilities and to reduce the cost of this type of medicine to the patient.
- Membership participation helps establish and maintain standards for the operations of such ambulatory surgical facilities.
- Membership provides opportunities to network with other ASC professionals and establish a strong presence in the state of Iowa.
It's easy to join online! Just click on the link below to complete your application.
Or click below "submit by mail" to print, complete your application manually and mail with your check payment.