Contact Us

Get in Touch

First Name
Last Name
Please do not use this form if you are reporting a public or environmental health code violation or related concern. You should contact municipal officials in the city/town where the violation/concern is occurring. Sometimes these concerns are handled by the health department, sometimes by another municipal department. If you would like to start with the health department, you may find contact information in our Roster.


   - denotes required fields