Amended Housing Code and Documents
Effective May 12, 2023
The amended housing code and supporting documents are posted on the MDPH Community Sanitation Program website.
- Model Housing Inspection Form
- Model Housing Correction Order Form
- Notice of Occupants’ Legal Rights and Responsibilities
- Guidance on Housing Code Temperature Requirements
- Guidance on Submetering of Water and Sewer
- Submetering of Water and Sewer Certification Form
The CSP has also created new, user-friendly, guidance documents related to excess moisture and pest control. These documents are intended to assist Occupants and Owners. The new resource documents listed below will also be available on the CSP website:
- Guidance on Excess Moisture Control and Mold – Occupants Fact Sheet
- Guidance on Excess Moisture Control and Mold – Owners Fact Sheet
- Pest Control Guidance for Occupants – Occupants Fact Sheet
- Pest Control Guidance for Owners – Owners Fact Sheet
The CSP will continue to revise and update additional resource materials and post them on-line. In addition, some of the documents will be posted in multiple languages. Any questions may be directed to the Massachusetts Department of Public Health’s Community Sanitation Program at 617-624-5757 or CommunitySanitation@mass.gov.