2019 Fall Legislative and EH Program Updates Meeting
OEHA will be hosting our Fall Legislative and EH Programs update meeting. OEHA Leadership, along with the Ohio Department of Health, will be providing updates on various EH programs and topics. In order to accommodate more time for discussion and questions, the meeting will begin at 9:00am.
Additionally, if you'd like to suggest any topics for discussion, please email us at email@example.com.
What: Fall Legislative and EH Programs Update Meeting
Where: Union County Health Department (940 London Ave, Suite 1100, Marysville, OH 43040)
When: August 21, 2019 starting at 9:00 a.m.
Who: All OEHA members are invited
- Introductions: Carrie Yeager
- Ohio Department of Health: Gene Philips, Chief, Bureau of Environmental Health and Radiation Protection
- Update on EHDIS
- Pool Rule Update
- Mobile Food Committee Update
- RS Program Update
- Update to Smoke Free Ohio - impact for 21 and over smoking age change
- 2019 HAB Information and Recommendations for LHDs
- Sewage and Private Water Survey Updates
- Legionella Update
- Legislative Activities- Hicks Partners/Carrie Yeager
- RFSAC Updates: Paul DePasquale
- AOHC update – Dave Covell
- Food Program Survey Update – OEHA Board of Directors
- Open Discussion
Garrett Guillozet, MPA, RS/REHS, AEMT
OEHA Past President