Williams County Social Services Worker II
Benefits to joining our team:
• Starting rate $19.04
• Full-time employment
• Impressive benefit package: *health, vision, dental, life insurance, public retirement
• 12 paid holidays
• Paid personal days
• Employee Assistance and Wellness Programs
• Vacation eligible at 6 months
• 15 Paid Sick Leave days/year
• Flexible Schedule
• Leadership and Personal Growth Opportunities
The right individual will be presented opportunities to collaborate with outside agencies and be a part of building strong positive relationships with our community partners. You should be able to assess safety, draw valid conclusions, have strong written and verbal communication skills, be skillful in problem solving, and be able to develop and present new ideas to unique issues as they arise. You must be able to ensure child safety, permanency, and well-being while working with families to be safe and capable caregivers. You must be able to take ownership of your work, be highly adaptable to change, organized, have the ability to meet multiple deadlines, and want to make a difference in the lives of the children, families, and the community.
Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Criminal Justice, Education, Psychology, or related field. A Master’s Degree is preferred, and licensure is recommended. You must be able to pass a criminal background check, employment verification, and reference check. You must have a clean driving record and a valid Driver’s License.
How to become part of the team:
• Fax cover letter and resume to 419-636-8843 Attn: Administrative Assistant
• Mail cover letter and resume to 117 W. Butler Street, Bryan, OH 43506 Attn: Administrative Assistant
• E-mail cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.