2020 EHS SPONSORHIP PACKAGES AND MARKETING OPPORTUNITIES!
Click here to confirm your choice of sponsorship and ad space
EHS is committed to working with you to make our opportunities a 'must-have' marketing initiative! Our specifically designed sponsorship packages are tailored to enhance image and shape consumer attitudes, build brand awareness and increase your company's reach. Our sponsorship opportunities containing engaging ways to get your brand in front of our attendees and beyond. Differentiate your company from your competitors and don't miss out on one of our exciting sponsorship or marketing opportunities! Don't see an opportunity listed below? Feel free to contact us to work together with you on customizing a sponsorship package to suit your budget and goals!
2020 EHS SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
What's included in ALL sponsorship packages:
- Logo on EHS Website and all digital marketing platforms
- Recognition in the printed on-site program
- Signage on show-site
- Sponsor ribbon for name badge
KEY NOTE LUNCHEON SPONSOR $10,000
This exclusive sponsorship puts your brand in the forefront at our keynote luncheon with high profile speakers. As one of our premier sponsors, you will receive recognition across multiple platforms. 2 out of 3 Available
- Address attendees by a 3-minute welcome video or in person introduction of your company’s products and services.
- Logo projected on screens
- Verbal recognition throughout the conference during announcements
- Full page color ad in printed on-site program
- Mobile app ad space banner (includes link back to your company’s website)
- (4) – one day attendee vouchers
- Logo placement on EHS attendee e-blasts
EDUCATION SPONSOR (TRACK SPONSOR) $1,000
Brand your company with the EHS Seminar & Tradeshow and be a leader supporting professional growth within the petrochemical industry. Limited Availability
- Logo on screen in Track’s meeting room for the day
- Logo on signage at meeting room
- Verbal recognition during speaker introductions
- Option to display promotional materials in the meeting room of Track
- Logo on Track in printed on-site program
- Recognition on multiple platforms included both digital and printed materials as well as on-site signage
GOLD SPONSOR $5,000
Sponsoring at the Gold Sponsor level is a budget friendly option with lots of bang for your buck!
- 1/2 page ad in the printed on-site program
- (2) one day attendee registrations
- Logo placement on EHS attendee e-blast
SILVER SPONSOR $2,500
Sponsoring at the Silver Sponsor level is an affordable option to have a presence at EHS. Additional benefits:
- (1) one day attendee registration
DIGITAL AND PRINTED MARKETING OPPORTUNITIES
Mobile App Banner Ad $1500.00
3 out of 5 Available
The central information source for EHS, the mobile app features the complete meeting details and speaker bios, exhibitor information and much more! Downloaded by over 80% of our attendees in 2019, your brand will receive significant exposure! Analytics received after the show.
ON-SITE PRINTED MARKETING OPPORTUNITIES
Tote Bag Insert - $500
Another budget friendly way to brand your company either by a company printed marketing piece or a fun give-away with your brand. Item will be placed in each tote bag and distributed to attendees on-site.
Inside Front Cover - $1,800
Being on the inside front cover provides a maximum amount of visibility. Distributed to all attendees on-site, your ad will be the first thing attendees see when opening the program.
Inside Back Cover - $1,500
The back cover is another great option to expand your brand awareness in print.
Back Cover - $2,000
Being on the back cover is a premium stand out location to have in our printed on-site program.
Full Page Color Ad - $800
Don't miss out on making your mark by letting our attendees learn your brand by having a printed advertisement in the program.
*Specs: 7.5" W x 10" H
Half Page Color Ad - $500
A budget friendly option to brand your company in front of attendees.
*Specs: 7.5" W x 4.75" H
Questions? Please contact:
Paula Lerash, CEM
Director of Education & Exhibits
Direct: (512) 646-6404