Frequently Asked Questions
When are annual reports due to the synod office?
Annual reports are due to the synod office by Tuesday, April 30, 2013. Please submit reports to email@example.com.
When is Synod Assembly?
Southern Ohio Synod Assembly will be held during SynodFest activities on Friday, June 7 and Saturday, June 8, 2013.
Do I have to participate in all 3 days of SynodFest?
No. That's the great thing about SynodFest, you can choose to participate in a much or as little as you like based on your ability to travel, budget, and interests.
Who can vote at Synod Assembly?
1. Only those people who are rostered or belong to a congregation in the Southern Ohio Synod and meet the criteria below.
2. Rostered Leaders with a call
3. Lay men and women who are elected by their congregation as voting members.
4. Retired clergy who are granted the privilege to vote by the Bishop. To request the privilege to vote, send an email to Gabrielle Hudecek @ firstname.lastname@example.org or send written correspondence to the synod office to Gabrielle Hudecek's attention no later than May 22, 2013.
5. Members of the synod council.
None at this time.