The ACRP Handbook of Standards describes standards of quality for career information and services. The standards address the growing industry that develops, distributes, and manages information tools for career development, irrespective of whether these products and services are delivered as part of a comprehensive system or as stand-alone components, and irrespective of the medium of delivery.
It is our hope that the ACRP Handbook of Standards will prove useful to public and private entities that are concerned with providing high quality tools for career development and with meeting the highest standards of ethical practice.
The ACRP Standards Committee creates new standards and amends existing standards on an ongoing basis. The 2016 Standard's Handbook can be downloaded by clicking the link below.
- 2016 ACRP Standards Implementation Handbook
- Standard 32 (inheritance of national standards compliance)
- ACRP Core Level Affirmation of Compliance
- ACRP Component Level Affirmation of Compliance
- ACRP Component Integration Level Affirmation of Compliance
- ACRP Comprehensive Level Affirmation of Compliance
- ACRP National System Level Affirmation of Compliance
- ACRP Career Information and Services Comparison Tool