Digital Content Manager
|Digital Content Manager
|KIMT-TV, an Allen Media Broadcasting Station, is actively seeking a Digital Content Manager to work in our Rochester, Minnesota newsroom and will be responsible for developing and shaping KIMT’s digital presence using technologies and platforms of today, with an eye toward the platforms of the future. On a day-to-day basis, this person would be responsible for managing our station website and KIMT’s various social media accounts. An in-depth understanding of multimedia and web platforms will be essential for this role.
• Relevant work experience in digital media, online
content creation, and journalism
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere
or similar video editing software, analytics tools, and
social networking platforms.
• Ability to learn and utilize content management
• Knowledge of current events
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Manage timing and flow of new content on KIMT’s
website and social platforms to promote growth and
• Collaboration with both the Sales and News
departments to enhance station initiatives.
• Bring new ideas and concepts to help create new,
exciting, and unique content for our viewers.
Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, or Digital Media and/or three years work experience in a writing/editorial capacity in a news organization.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon successfully passing a background screening. Successful candidate must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
|To apply, please visit www.kimt.com or send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com