MHOA Annual Conference
Early bird registration open to all!
October 25 - 27, 2023
Sea Crest Beach Hotel, 350 Quaker Rd, North Falmouth, MA
Early Bird Registration is now open to all!
Ends on September 15th.
Tracks: Public Health; Food Safety; Wastewater; How to... (Wednesday only); and Tobacco & Substance Use (Thursday only)
- Hot Topics from MDPH Bureau of Infectious Disease and Laboratory Sciences (BIDLS)
- Tobacco and other Drugs: What's Coming Down the Pike
- What you need to know about Fats, Oils, and Grease (FOG)
- Better Beaver Management to Build Climate Resilience
- Prepared4ALL: Practical Inclusive Emergency Planning Tools for Local Public Health Offices
- FDA Retail Food Standards
- HACCP plans
- Understanding I/A systems and what their approvals say
- What to do with System Inspection and System O&M reports
- Accreditation panel with MDPH, PHAB, Local Public Health
- American Lung Cancer Screening Initiative & MTCP Overview of Cessation Resources
- Pest control issues in food establishments
- Cocktail reception on Wednesday evening
- Wednesday Trivia Night
- Thursday Dinner at Naukabout Brewery (Transportation will be provided.)
- Massage chairs on Thursday (Back by popular demand!)
- And more!
Annual Conference will offer RS/REHS, CP-FS, CHO, SE/SI, RN CEUs.
PHEP funding and RN CEUs approval pending at this time.