Now and Next: COVID: Contracts, Labor & Safety Webinar
April 30, 2020 12:00 PM CDT/1:00 PM EDT
Join us for this special webinar brought to you by the team at Auman, Mahan + Furry. This session will highlight what you should be doing for your business now and in the near future concerning Contracts, Labor and Employment Law, and Safety.
Click the button below for FREE registration. You will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
This webinar will include information on the following topics:
- Analyzing Your Current Contracts
- Contract Clauses
- State, Federal and Owner Orders
- Notices, Claims, and Negotiating Changes
Labor and Employment Law:
- Determining Essential Business Function
- Implementing FFCRA
- Revision Strategies for Company Policies
- Compliance with the WARN Act
- Employee Recall Plans
- ADA Compliance for Employees with underlying medical conditions
- Company Policies to protect Employees
- Establishing Protocol for addressing Employee concerns
- State Laws vs. Federal Requirements
- Next Steps for Employee Recall, Current Work Rules, and State Requirements
As a director and President of Auman, Mahan & Furry, Gary Auman concentrates his practice on occupational safety and health law and workers’ compensation defense. Gary is a noted authority on workers’ compensation and occupational safety and health law. Gary represents both small and large companies nationally in federal and state plan OSHA programs, and is general counsel to several national and regional trade associations.
Richard is a Director with the firm of Auman, Mahan & Furry. Richard’s practice typically involves the development of contracts and the resolution of disputes regarding contracts. His practice also focuses on representation of business clients in planning, transactions and litigation. His clients include general contractors, subcontractors and material suppliers.
As a director with Auman, Mahan & Furry, Amy Mitchell concentrates her practice in the area of labor and employment and has been certified as a specialist in labor and employment law by the Ohio State Bar Association. She advises business clients in matters relating to termination, discrimination, harassment, the Family and Medical Leave Act, non-competition agreements and trade secret protection, wage and hour, and a host of other rapidly developing employment laws.