New Media Research Specialist
Fox Charlotte is looking for a Web Producer/Research Specialist who desires to be part of our growing New Media team. In a fast-paced web-publishing environment, the New Media Research Specialist will be responsible for creating, formatting and managing the digital content of our website and mobile applications. The individual must be strong at multi-tasking with excellent communication skills and thrive in high-pressure and deadline driven environments.
This position is responsible for performing a broad range of functions, including:
*Creating and posting local and breaking news stories.
*Providing immediate day-to-day support of page production-related requests in a timely manner
* Troubleshooting a variety of issues relating to content and execution
* Continuously looking for opportunities for process improvement
* Assisting with additional projects, reporting and tasks as needed
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
* Bachelor's Degree
* Must have proficiency in Microsoft programs, including Excel, Outlook and Word
* Working knowledge with Mac Book Pro and Windows PC
* Experience in a professional technology organization
* Working knowledge of e-commerce websites
* Ability to effectively establish and maintain working relationships with all levels of our organization.
* Must be able to work productively under regular deadline pressure and complete scheduled tasks with minimum supervision
* Ability to prioritize and multitask while meeting deadlines each day while using good judgment and making decisions
* Ability to work independently and pro-actively seek new projects during downtime
* Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with expanding responsibilities
* Excellent communication skills with team members from multiple disciplines (Graphic Designers, Editors, Developers, etc.)
* Demonstrated analysis and innovative problem solving skills
* Strong presentation and persuasion skills
Send resume to:
1 Television Place
Charlotte, NC 28205
No phone calls please.