Annual Stations Awards
The North Carolina Association of Broadcasters Station Awards Program is sponsored annually by the NCAB to recognize outstanding achievement by North Carolina radio and television broadcasters.
This competition was established to encourage the highest standards of reporting, community service and production creativity. It brings the ultimate prize–peer recognition to members of the broadcast industry in North Carolina.
- Awards for Outstanding Achievement in Broadcasting will be presented during the Annual Awards Lunch
- The winning stations or broadcasters must be present during the awards presentation at the 2021 NCAB Awards Lunch.
- Only NCAB member radio and television stations are eligible to participate.
- Awards are based on projects first aired during the previous year.
- Different market sizes will be judged separately. All stations must use RockOurAwards.com
Radio Stations will be judged in three separate division for all categories.
- Large Market Division includes stations in Charlotte/Triad/Triangle.
- Medium Market Division consists of stations in Greenville, New Bern, Jacksonville, Fayetteville, Wilmington, Asheville.
- Non-Metro: Includes all other stations.
|OUTSTANDING HARD NEWS OR BREAKING STORY
|OUTSTANDING SPORTS STORY OR SERIES
|BEST NEWS ANCHOR
RADIO STATION OF THE YEAR
SALES SUPERSTAR AWARD
RADIO COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
RADIO PERSONALITY OR TEAM OF THE YEAR