It's October! Time to Sign Up for OAMES 40th Annual Meeting & Exhibition!
REGISTRATION is underway for OAMES 40th Annual Meeting & Exhibition on October 27-28 and YOU need to be there! The event will be held at the Renaissance Columbus-Polaris Hotel.
We can't wait to be together this month to celebrate 40 years of outstanding HME advocacy! Join us for an informative and enjoyable two-days of learning and networking! You’ll find complete program information in the conference agenda flyer and event schedule.
We have a first-class agenda featuring a talented line-up of presenters covering state and federal issues, industry best practices, insight on compliance, payer contracting strategies and opportunities, audit news, cybersecurity, Medicaid, Medicare and more. Our speakers include:
- Cara Bachenheimer, Esq., Head of Government Affairs - Brown & Fortunato, PC
- Ralph Blanco, CEO - Executive Computer Management Solutions Inc.
- Kathryn Brod, President/CEO - LeadingAge Ohio
- Timothy Cahill, Esq., Partner of Counsel (Health Care Law) - Dinsmore & Shohl, LLP
- Kelly Camm, Development Director - 4 Paws for Ability
- Director Maureen Corcoran - Ohio Department of Medicaid
- Craig Douglas, Vice President of Payer and Member Relations - The VGM Group
- Michelle Fitzgibbon, President - The Fitzgibbon Group
- Kelly Grahovac, General Manager - The van Halem Group
- Jan Hensel, Esq., Legal Counsel/Partner (Employment Law) - Dinsmore & Shohl, LLP
- Steve Huffman - Ohio Senate Health Committee Chair (Invited)
- Scott Lipps - Ohio House of Representatives Health Committee Chair (Invited)
- Gregory Tapocsi, Legal Counsel - Dinsmore & Shohl, LLP
- Laura Williard, Vice President of Payer Relations - American Association for Homecare
- Sign up today using our secure online system or download the hard copy registration form to fax, mail or email your registration to the OAMES office (remember, new office address!) We’re pleased to offer NO CHANGE on rates once again this year. Early-bird expires 10/21/2021!
- The OAMES room block has been extended until Oct. 11. Please use this link to make your reservation at the discounted group rate of $162/might at the hotel.
Interested in exhibiting or advertising?
- Of our 30-table exhibit hall, we have five spots available! If you’re interested in exhibiting, please download the detailed prospectus for details. Act quickly! Questions? Contact Kam Yuricich in the OAMES office.
- Can’t make it to Columbus? Sign up as a “Conference Advertiser” (see page 4 of the prospectus), a convenient option to be "seen" and support Ohio’s HME providers if you’re not able to attend in person. You provide a one-sheet marketing flyer which is included in packets and you’ll be listed in the Exhibitor Directory on-site.
OAMES is giving back! Will you help?
- OAMES started the tradition of community giving in 2019 by adopting an Ohio-based organization to support at our Annual Meeting & Exhibition. This year we have selected 4 Paws for Ability based in Xenia, Ohio. They will be in attendance to share their mission which aligns in many ways with OAMES' - improving lives! Please join us in supporting this incredible group with our on-site fundraiser and consider bringing items from their wish list to donate at their exhibit table! You can view this inspiring video to learn more about their work and click here to learn more about giving. _______________________________________________________________________________________