CGS Administrators Provider Outreach and Education Topics for this Week
See below for this week's line-up of Jurisdiction B DME MAC programs offered by CGS Administrators:
- Tuesday, February 15, 10:30 am ET (9:30 am CT) – Medicare 101. Medicare 101 provides an overview of billing DME claims to the Medicare program. It’s a great training tool for new staff and a helpful refresher for industry veterans.
- Tuesday, February 15, 2:30 pm ET (1:30 pm CT) – Documentation Requirements Part 2: Orders & CMNs. This webinar reviews elements for the standard written order for DMEPOS items. POE will discuss certificates of medical necessity (CMNs) and DME information forms (DIFs). This event is part 2 of 3 in the series.
- Wednesday, February 16, 10:30 am ET (9:30 am CT) – Osteogenesis Stimulators. This course provides information on how to properly code and bill osteogenesis stimulators to Medicare. POE will address medical necessity coverage criteria and documentation requirements, along with additional CGS and CMS resources.
- Thursday, February 17, 10:30 am ET (9:30 am CT) – Documentation Requirements Part 3: Refills, Delivery, & ABNs. This webinar reviews request for refill, proof of delivery, and advance beneficiary notices (ABNs). This event is part 3 of 3 in the series.
- Friday, February 18, 10:30 am ET (9:30 am CT) – External Breast Prostheses. This webinar shares information on billing for external breast protheses and related supplies.
- Friday, February 18, 2:30 pm ET (1:30 pm CT) – Medicare 102. The Medicare 102 webinar helps suppliers handle situations after claims have been submitted. Learn how to handle denied or rejected claims, what to look for on the Remittance Advice, filing a redetermination case, and more.
Can’t make it? Watch their Encore Events, recorded webinars available 24/7!