Registration Now Open for OAMES Spring Medicaid Webinar
OAMES is pleased to continue collaborating with the Ohio Department of Medicaid (ODM) to bring members valuable training and timely information from the state’s Medicaid agency on HME issues related to the traditional fee-for-service and managed care programs.
OAMES Spring Medicaid Webinar is scheduled on Wednesday, March 16, 10:00 – 11:30 am Eastern. We'll have ODM staff joining us from the Bureau of Health Plan Policy Non-Institutional Section and Provider Relations Section.
The agenda will cover an update on HME rules including new policy projects underway for 2022, resources and the latest on the “Next Generation” program coming July 1, as well as a report on American Rescue Plan Act funding relief for Ohio's home and community-based service providers.
- Registration rates are $49 for OAMES members per line; $89 for non-members per line.
- Each registrant will receive an email with log-in information prior to the webinar from OAMES staff member Nichole Glenn – do not share, this is unique for each registrant.
- Registration closes at noon on 3/15/22.
- Prior to the webinar, you’ll receive OAMES eBulletin with the presentation slide deck.
- If you have any questions, email OAMES executive director Kam Yuricich.