Don't Miss OAMES Spring Medicaid Webinar on March 16!
Registration is currently underway for OAMES Spring Medicaid Webinar held in collaboration with the Ohio Department of Medicaid. The virtual training program is scheduled on Wednesday, March 16, 10:00 – 11:30 am Eastern and we urge members doing business with Ohio Medicaid to sign up!
The agenda will cover an update on HME rules including new policy projects in the works for 2022; the latest on the status of upcoming “Next Generation” Medicaid changes and resources; as well as a report on American Rescue Plan Act funding relief for home and community-based service providers.
- Registration rates are $49 for OAMES members per line; $89 for non-members.
- Each registrant will receive an email with log-in information prior to the webinar from OAMES staff member Nichole Glenn – do not share, this is unique for each registrant. **NOTE: Emails with Go To Webinar log-in details have been sent to everyone who has registered to-date. If you need it resent, email Kam Yuricich.
- Registration closes at noon on 3/15/22.
- Prior to the webinar, you’ll receive OAMES eBulletin with the presentation slide decks.
- If you have any questions, email OAMES executive director Kam Yuricich.