OAMES Spring Medicaid Webinar to Feature "Next Generation" Managed Care Update
Register Now for March 16 Program
If you serve Ohio Medicaid consumers, you won't want to miss OAMES Spring Medicaid Webinar scheduled on Wednesday, March 16, 10:00 – 11:30 am Eastern. The program will cover the latest on several HME policy projects, ARPA relief as well as an update on the managed care changes coming July 1, 2022.
The agenda features the following:
- Ohio’s “Next Generation” Medicaid managed care program update by Jim Tassie, ODM Deputy Director – Overview, member transition and enrollment, communications, processes, timeline and what’s next for 7/01/22 “go live”;
- Policy update by Mark Rogers, ODM Non-Institutional Policy Section – Review of HME rules including new policy projects in the works for 2022;
- Latest on the American Rescue Plan Act funding relief for home and community-based services including DMEPOS providers and Waiver programs by OAMES leaders.
- Registration rates are $49 for OAMES members per line; $89 for non-members.
- Each registrant will receive an email with log-in information prior to the webinar from OAMES staff member Nichole Glenn – do not share, this is unique for each registrant.
- Go To Webinar log-in details have been emailed to all participants registered to-date. If you need the email resent, email Kam Yuricich.
- Registration closes at noon on 3/15/22.
- Prior to the webinar, you’ll receive OAMES eBulletin with the presentation slide decks.
- If you have any questions, email OAMES executive director Kam Yuricich.