CGS Administrators Provider Outreach and Education Topics this Week
CGS Administrators has a busy week of training programs. See the list of webinars below from the Jurisdiction B DME MAC Provider Outreach and Education team:
- Tuesday, March 8, 10:30 am ET (9:30 am CT) – Lower Limb Prosthetics. The webinar includes an overview of lower limb prosthetics, which includes specific documentation requirements, coverage criteria, and more.
- Tuesday, March 8, 2:30 pm ET (1:30 pm CT) – Documentation Requirements Part 1: Principles. The agenda includes an overview of the principles of documentation, amendments and corrections to medical records, signature requirements, and Comprehensive Error Rate Testing (CERT). This event is part 1 of 3 in the series.
- Wednesday, March 9, 10:30 am ET (9:30 am CT) – Documentation Requirements Part 1: Principles. (See above.)
- Wednesday, March 9, 2:30 pm ET (1:30 pm CT) – Prior Authorization for Power Mobility Devices. Learn about filing prior authorizations for power mobility devices, along with the coverage criteria and documentation requirements.
- Thursday, March 10, 10:30 am ET (9:30 am CT) – Orthopedic Footwear. This webinar discusses the coverage criteria and documentation requirements for orthopedic shoes and inserts.
- Thursday, March 10, 2:30 pm ET (1:30 pm CT) – Medicare 101. Medicare 101 provides an overview of billing DME claims to the Medicare program. It’s a great training tool for new staff and a helpful refresher for industry veterans.
Can’t make it? Watch Encore Events, recorded webinars available 24/7!