Last Chance to Register for Wednesday's OAMES Spring Medicaid Webinar
Registration Closes at Noon Tomorrow!
Important Updates on Medicaid HME Policies, Managed Care Next Generation, ARPA Relief
Registration closes at noon tomorrow for OAMES Spring Medicaid Webinar coming up this Wednesday, March 16, at 10:00 – 11:30 am Eastern. The program is held in partnership with the Ohio Department of Medicaid and features presentations by ODM staff and OAMES leadership. If you serve Ohio Medicaid consumers, you’ll won’t want to miss this informative program for all of the latest on HME policies, managed care transitions and ARPA news.
The agenda will cover the following topics:
- Ohio’s “Next Generation” Medicaid managed care program update by Jim Tassie, ODM Deputy Director – Overview, member transition and enrollment, communications, processes, timeline and what’s next for 7/01/22 “go live”;
- Policy update by Mark Rogers, ODM Non-Institutional Policy Section – Review of HME rules including new policy projects in the works for 2022;
- Latest on the American Rescue Plan Act funding relief for home and community-based services including DMEPOS providers and Waiver programs by OAMES leaders.
- Registration rates are $49 for OAMES members per line; $89 for non-members.
- Each registrant will receive an email with log-in information prior to the webinar from OAMES staff member Nichole Glenn – do not share, this is unique for each registrant.
- NOTE: Emails with Go To Webinar log-in details have been sent to everyone who has registered to-date. If you need the email to be sent again, email Kam Yuricich.
- Registration closes at noon TOMORROW, Tuesday, March 15.
- We are waiting on the presentation slide decks from the speakers and will send them prior to the webinar if we receive them in time. They will be posted on the Go To Webinar for downloading and emailed after the program to all registrants.
- If you have any questions, email OAMES executive director Kam Yuricich.