CGS Administrators Provider Outreach and Education Topics for this Week
Check out this week's Provider Outreach and Education programs hosted by the Jurisdiction B DME MAC:
- Tuesday, March 22, 2:30 pm ET – Documentation Requirements Part 3: Refills, Delivery, & ABNs. This webinar reviews requests for refill, proof of delivery, and advanced beneficiary notices (ABNs). This webinar is the third in a 3-part series.
- Wednesday, March 23, 10:30 am ET – Documentation Requirements Part 3: Refills, Delivery, & ABNs. (See above.)
- Wednesday, March 23, 2:30 pm ET – Therapeutic Shoes for Persons with Diabetes. This webinar takes an in-depth look at the coverage criteria and documentation requirements, as well as the roles of certifying physician versus prescribing physician.
- Thursday, March 24, 10:30 am ET – External Infusion Pumps. Join CGS for an in-depth review of external infusion pumps, as well as related infusion medications and supplies that are covered under this LCD and Policy Article.
- Thursday, March 24, 10:30 pm ET – Therapeutic Shoes for Persons with Diabetes (TSPD) LiveLine PLUS. LiveLine PLUS webinars are interactive, with a brief overview of the topic and most of the time devoted to a Q&A session. Attend the regular TSPD webinar on March 23 to ensure a strong understanding of the policy.
Can’t make it? Watch Encore Events, recorded webinars available 24/7!