This Week's Educational Webinar Offerings by CGS, DME MAC Jurisdiction B
The following webinars will be offered this week by the Provider Outreach and Education team:
- Tuesday, April 12, 10:30 am ET – Medicare 102. The Medicare 102 webinar helps suppliers handle situations after claims have been submitted. Learn how to handle denied or rejected claims, what to look for on the Remittance Advice, filing a redetermination case, and more.
- Tuesday, April 12, 2:30 pm ET – Documentation Requirements Part 1: Principles. The agenda includes an overview of the principles of documentation, amendments and corrections to medical records, signature requirements, and Comprehensive Error Rate Testing (CERT). This event is part 1 of 3 in the series.
- Wednesday, April 13, 10:30 am ET – Documentation Requirements Part 2: Orders & CMNs. This webinar reviews elements for the standard written order for DMEPOS items. POE will discuss certificates of medical necessity (CMNs) and DME information forms (DIFs). This event is part 2 of 3 in the series.
- Wednesday, April 13, 2:30 pm ET – Redeterminations & Reopenings. This webinar guides attendees through the process of handling claim denials from both a reopenings and redeterminations perspective.
- Thursday, April 14, 10:30 am ET – Urological Supplies. This webinar reviews coverage criteria and documentation requirements for urological supplies.
- Friday, April 15, 10:30 am ET – Urological Supplies LiveLine Plus. This LiveLine Plus webinar offers an extended Q&A period for questions about urological supplies. POE will also discuss documentation examples and top errors.
Can’t make it? Check out their Recorded Webinars, available 24/7!