CGS Administrators Provider Outreach and Education Topics for this Week
Listed below are the webinars offered this week by the Jurisdiction B DME MAC Provider Outreach and Education team:
- Monday, April 18, 10:30 am CT – Prior Authorization of Orthoses. This webinar will review the prior authorization (PA) process for the L0648, L0650, L1832, L1833, and L1851 HCPCS codes, which require PA beginning April 13 for New York, Illinois, Florida, and California. POE will also review detailed information on Written Orders Prior to Delivery (WOPD) and Face-to-Face (F2F) encounters.
- Tuesday, April 19, 10:30 am ET – Glucose Monitors & Supplies. This webinar reviews the coverage criteria and documentation requirements for glucose monitors and diabetic testing supplies.
- Tuesday, April 19, 2:30 pm ET – Documentation Requirements Part 2: Orders & CMNs. This webinar reviews elements for the standard written order for DMEPOS items. POE will discuss certificates of medical necessity (CMNs) and DME information forms (DIFs). This event is part 2 of 3 in the series.
- Wednesday, April 20, 10:30 am ET – Documentation Requirements Part 3: Refills, Delivery, & ABNs. This webinar reviews requests for refill, proof of delivery, and advanced beneficiary notices (ABNs). This webinar is the third in a 3-part series.
- Thursday, April 21, 10:30 am – Continuous Glucose Monitors (CGMs) LiveLine Plus. This LiveLine Plus webinar offers an extended Q&A period for questions about continuous glucose monitors (CGMs). POE will also discuss documentation examples, top errors, and FAQs.
- Thursday, April 21, 2:30 pm – Enteral Nutrition. This webinar reviews the coverage criteria and documentation requirements for enteral nutrition according to the new local coverage determination (LCD).
Can’t make it? Check out their Recorded Webinars, available 24/7