Registration Now Open for OAMES 41st Annual Meeting & Exhibition on Nov. 1-2!
Registration is NOW OPEN for OAMES 41st Annual Meeting & Exhibition on November 1-2. The event will be held at the Renaissance Columbus-Polaris Hotel in Westerville, Ohio.
We can't wait to be together this fall in Columbus for OAMES’ premier event of the year! Join us for two jam-packed days of learning and networking! You’ll find complete information in the conference agenda flyer and event schedule with secure online registration link here.
We also have a SOLD OUT exhibit hall that connects you to the latest products and services in the Ohio HME market featuring a variety of manufacturers, distributors, service organizations and managed care plans! The conference theme “Don’t Call it a Comeback: Great Service Never Stopped” speaks to the incredible past two years and the invaluable role of HME providers in the continuum of care. Throughout the public health emergency, your resilience and hard work has made us proud!
The conference agenda features an exceptional line-up of presenters to inform and inspire! We’re covering the hottest topics and opportunities for Ohio’s HME providers: state and federal regulatory and legislative issues, payer trends and models, healthcare interoperability, Medicare audits, staffing and operations solutions, emerging HME markets and technologies in value-based programs. We are hosting an engaging panel with ALL seven of Ohio’s Next Generation Medicaid managed care plans, an excellent opportunity to make connections with the plans.
OAMES’ 2022 conference speakers include:
- Cara Bachenheimer, Esq., Head of Government Affairs – Brown & Fortunato, PC
- Sheila Blackmore, Director Ohio Provider Experience – Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Amy Conn, Vice President Network Management – Molina Healthcare of Ohio
- Craig Douglas, Vice President of Payer and Member Relations – The VGM Group
- Angela Fielding, Director, Network Operations & Provider Engagement – Humana
- Michelle Fitzgibbon, President – The Fitzgibbon Group
- Maura Flanary, Director Northern Region – Shield HealthCare/Lorraine Surgical Supply
- Stacey Kyser; Director of Development – Flying Horse Farms
- Anthony LaCute, Vice President of Operations – Seeley Medical
- Dale Lehmann, Chief Operating Officer – United Healthcare Community Plan
- Miriam Lieber, President – Lieber Consulting
- Dr. Brad Lucas, Chief Medical Officer – Buckeye Health Plan
- Dan Paoletti, Chief Executive Officer – CliniSync, Ohio Health Information Partnership
- Mark Rogers, DMEPOS Administrator – Ohio Department of Medicaid
- Jim Tassie, Deputy Director – Ohio Department of Medicaid
- Wayne van Halem, General Manager - The van Halem Group
- Bill Walters, Director, Provider Services – AmeriHealth Caritas Ohio
- Angela Weaver, Director of Regulatory Services - Ohio Association of Health Plans
- Andy Willhelm, Director of Business Implementation - Pediatric Home Service
- Laura Williard, Vice President of Payer Relations - American Association for Homecare
- Jay Witter, Senior Vice President of Public Policy – American Association for Homecare
- Dee Yocum, Vice President Operations Ohio Market – CareSource
Registration and hotel information:
- Registration – Sign up today using our secure online system or if you prefer, you can download the hard copy registration form and fax, mail or email to OAMES. Early-bird discount registration rates expire 10/26/2022!
- Accommodations – The Renaissance has an OAMES “room block” which ends on 10/10/22. Overnight rooms are available at the discounted rate of $167/night. Click here for the OAMES link and book your room today to ensure availability!
SOLD OUT exhibit hall!
- Click here for the current list of 2022 exhibitors and sponsors. We’ve SOLD all 28 tables and are working with the hotel to add four more so if you’re interested in exhibiting, check out details in the prospectus and contact Victoria in the OAMES office as soon as possible!
- Can’t make it to Columbus? Sign up as a “Conference Advertiser”, a convenient option to promote your company to Ohio’s HME providers if you’re not able to attend the event in-person. You'll find details on page 3 in the prospectus. You provide us with a marketing flyer and we’ll include it in packets and the vendor Directory on-site.
OAMES is giving back! Will you help?
OAMES started the tradition of community giving in 2019 by adopting an Ohio-based organization to support at our Annual Meeting & Exhibition. Past recipients include the Mid-Ohio Food Bank and 4 Paws for Ability. This year we’ve selected Flying Horse Farms based in Mt. Gilead, Ohio.
Flying Horse Farms is a medical specialty camp that makes it possible for children with serious illnesses to heal, grow, and thrive through in-person and virtual camp experiences. They serve children, teens, and young adults who live with cancer, facial differences, arthritis, rare diseases, and disorders of the heart, lungs, blood, kidneys, and gastrointestinal system. Many campers also face a co-occurring psychosocial diagnosis such as: post-traumatic stress disorder, anxiety, depression, and other mental health illnesses because of their diagnoses. Flying Horse Farms is a regional asset in holistic healing for children with serious illnesses and those who support them.
Flying Horse Farms staff will be in attendance to share their mission which aligns in many ways with OAMES' - improving children’s lives! Please join us in supporting this incredible group with our on-site fundraiser! Click here to learn more about giving and consider making a donation today!