AAHomecare Champion Nominees Exemplify Industry Excellence
OAMES Executive Director Kam Yuricich Selected as Candidate
Nominations have closed for AAHomecare's Homecare Champion and now our selection committee has the difficult challenge of choosing just one person to award the prestigious Van Miller Homecare Champion award to during the AAHomecare Update at Medtrade in Atlanta on October 25.
We are proud to introduce the six outstanding candidates nominated by industry peers:
- Greg Duckworth, Senior Vice President of Med-South Inc.
- John Gallagher, Vice President, VGM Group
- Zach Gantt, RRT, FAARC, President & CEO of Encore Healthcare
- Gene Sego, President of Sego's Home Medical Equipment
- Jim Walsh, Chairman of the Board, VGM Group
- Kam Yuricich, Executive Director of OAMES/Great Lakes associations
You can read about the exceptional contributions to the HME profession for each candidate as submitted by their colleagues here. These industry veterans have combined over a century of DME experience as leaders and advocates. Their passion and success is evident and each has made an impact on the people they serve with.
The AAHomecare selection committee includes:
- Bill Guidetti, Chairman of AAHomecare Board of Directors
- Josh Marx, Chairman Elect of AAHomecare Board of Directors
- Rose Schafhauser, Chair of the State Leaders Council
- Steve Ackerman, 2021 Van Miller Homecare Champion Awardee
- Mike Kloos, AAHomecare Executive Committee
- Tom Ryan, President & CEO of AAHomecare
We invite you to join us at 10:00 AM on October 25 at the AAHomecare Update for the announcement of the winner. Thank you to Medline for providing coffee and beverages during the AAH Update.