Featuring OAMES' 2022 "Give-Back" Recipient: Flying Horse Farms!
Please Support this Great Organization!
OAMES members are not only critical in the continuum of healthcare, but they’re also vital businesses integral to their communities. We see so many great examples of HME providers’ generosity in company newsletters, national trade press, local and social media.
As an extension of this generosity, OAMES established it’s give-back program, a proud tradition since 2019, selecting an Ohio-based based organization to showcase and support at our annual conference. Past recipients include the Mid-Ohio Food Bank and 4 Paws for Ability and this year we’ve selected Flying Horse Farms based in Mt. Gilead, Ohio. Flying Horse Farms is a medical specialty camp that makes it possible for children with serious illnesses to heal, grow, and thrive through in-person and virtual camp experiences.
Stacey Kyser, Director of Development for Flying Horse Farms, will be at the conference on Nov. 2 to share the organization’s amazing mission. Please consider supporting this remarkable group by bringing items from their wish list to donate at the meeting next week. No time to shop? Can’t make it to the conference? Please consider making an online donation anytime!
OAMES 41st Annual Meeting & Exhibition, “Don’t Call it a Comeback: Great Service Never Stopped”, runs Tuesday and Wednesday, Nov. 1-2, in Columbus! The turnout of registrants and exhibitors is fantastic this year and we hope to see you there!
- Thank you OAMES 2022 exhibitors and sponors!
- Check out OAMES’ exceptional line-up of national and Ohio-based presenters.
- The conference agenda flyer includes full details; schedule at-a-glance is available here.
- Haven’t signed up? Walk-ins are welcome! Register on OAMES secure online system or download the hard copy registration form and bring it with you on-site to the OAMES registration desk.
- Already registered? Watch for your inbox for “handouts” (links to slide decks) and conference details in an OAMES ebulletin tomorrow and again Monday!
- Need overnight accommodations? The event will be held at the Renaissance-Polaris-Columbus hotel. There are also many other hotel options nearby in the Polaris area.
If you have any last-minute questions, contact OAMES executive director Kam Yuricich at firstname.lastname@example.org!