Registration Now Open for ODM Provider Network Management Module Refresher Training
The following message is from the Ohio Department of Medicaid:
Absorb, the learning management system (LMS), is where the self-paced and virtual training sessions are accessed. If you do not have an account in the LMS, it’s important that you create one to ensure you can access all training sessions, answer forms, and view a variety of Provider Network Management (PNM) module resources. Access the job aid and follow the steps to create your account and register for training.
- Agent setup and assignment.
- Adding/editing/confirming affiliations.
- Completing an update.
- Explanation of why enrollment actions do not display.
- Explanation of current statuses in the PNM module.
- Medicaid Information Technology Systems (MITS) redirection/issues.
- PNM helpful tips.
- Cost reports and rate setting.
- Accessing remittance advice.
For More Information:
To learn more about the PNM module and Centralized Credentialing, visit the PNM and Centralized Credentialing page on the Next Generation website. If you are experiencing any technical issues accessing the PNM module or have specific questions, please contact Medicaid’s Integrated Help Desk (IHD) at 800-686-1516 or IHD@medicaid.ohio.gov. The IHD is open Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Eastern time.