- Medicare Advantage: Key Challenges For Suppliers
- Waiver And Reduction Of Copayments For Medicare Beneficiaries
- Providing Free Services To Physicians: Latest OIG Guidance
- Employee Retention Tax Credit: What Does It Mean?
- Offshore Call Centers And Excluded Individuals
- Fraud And Abuse Laws
Features and show news dominated headlines with the first-ever Medtrade in Dallas taking place earlier this year in March 2023. In case you missed the awards and reactions, check the links below.
- Heard At Medtrade 2023 In Dallas
- Medtrade 2023 New Product Pavilion Awards
- Heard At Medtrade In Dallas – Part 2
- Images From Medtrade In Dallas
- Golden Technologies Rides Medtrade Momentum
- Kerry Tyler Brings Experience, Enthusiasm To New Role
- Pride Hitting Its Stride
The above is a sampling of what you may have missed, but it’s also true that I may have missed a key story. If you have an idea for an interesting feature, or perhaps there is an issue that needs some analysis, please let me know. I can be reached at email@example.com or feel free to give me a call at (970) 227-1002.
I’ve been editing Medtrade Monday from the home office in Colorado (Mountain Time) for almost 15 years now, and I’m always happy to talk article possibilities. While I cover the industry, you are knee deep in the details. You know the headaches and the triumphs better than most journalists.
Meanwhile, we here at Medtrade are optimistic about the future of the industry, and that bodes well for the future of Medtrade. We hope to see you in Dallas when the show convenes again from March 26-28 at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center.
Greg Thompson is editor of Medtrade Monday.