2023 CRT Awareness Week is Next Week!
Special Message from NCART
There's a great opportunity NEXT WEEK for you to help keep the momentum moving forward on CRT advocacy. That’s our annual National CRT Awareness Week, which is being held August 14-18. Everyone can do something during the week to help us spread the message about what Complex Rehab Technology (CRT) is all about and why access is so important!
We wish that every legislator, policymaker, payer, and community member already fully understood the complexities of CRT and the benefits it provides to people with disabilities. While we aren't there just yet, we've made real progress and there is an increasing number of decision-makers who understand how vital CRT is. But more is needed, and your participation will have a significant impact on how effective our collective outreach will be.
Getting involved in National CRT Awareness Week is easy:
(1) Click HERE for an overview and resources to use.
(2) Decide which way you want to share details about CRT with others.
(3) Choose a day to participate.
(4) Use #CRTAwareness2023 so we can see your posts and help spread the word.
(5) Follow NCART on our social media pages to "like" and share our posts too.
We can't wait to see how everyone helps spread the CRT message. Thanks to each of you in advance for finding at least ONE day and ONE way to get involved in promoting access to CRT!
For other questions, email Mickae Lee at NCART by clicking the button below.