Join Us in Columbus Oct. 18-19 for OAMES 42nd Annual Meeting & Exhibition!
Registration is open for OAMES’ premier event of the year bringing together Ohio’s HME professionals, leading vendors and industry experts for two jam-packed days of learning, networking and FUN! We hope to see you October 18-19 in Columbus!
This year’s theme, “Tenacity and Triumph”, underscores the hard work and accomplishments of Ohio’s HME providers and the bright future of this important healthcare sector! You’ll find complete event information in the conference agenda flyer and event schedule with secure online registration link here.
Thank You 2023 Exhibitors and Sponsors!
We’re thrilled with the incredible vendor turnout this year with an expanded exhibit hall and the added Medicaid Managed Care Pavilion featuring the Next Generation managed care organizations. As today, we’ve sold 30 of 31 tables and have confirmed 6 of the 7 Next Generation MCOs. There are limited sponsor opportunities available as well. If you’d like more information on the vendor program, contact Victoria at OAMES as soon as possible. Can’t make it to Columbus? Sign up as a “Conference Advertiser”, a convenient, affordable option to promote your company if you’re not able to attend the event in-person. See details in the prospectus.
Meet OAMES 2023 Keynote Speaker!
We’re pleased to bring attendees an amazing keynote session featuring Jeff Alt presenting “Lessons from the Trail” thanks to our generous sponsor, The VGM Group. Jeff is our inspiring final session sharing a message you won’t want to miss! He’s a talented speaker, hiking and camping expert, and an award-winning author of seven books and has filmed a Tedx Talk about his Appalachian Trail journey.
Jeff's expert advice, adventures and numerous books have been featured on ESPN, CNN-Radio, FoxNews.com, Hallmark Channel, ABC’s the List, USAToday.com, in Backpacker Magazine, SHAPE, Women’s Health, Fitness RX for Men, Chicago Sun Times, and many more! Exhibitors and attendees will enjoy an entertaining, positive send-off to cap the productive two-day conference.
Unbeatable education, prominent industry presenters!
The conference agenda features an exceptional line-up of industry experts and state officials to bring members the insight and information you need on the hottest topics and challenges facing Ohio’s HME providers as we head into 2024. This year's conference speaker line-up includes:
- Cara Bachenheimer, Esq., Head of Government Affairs – Brown & Fortunato, PC
- David Chandler, Senior Director Payer Relations - American Association for Homecare
- Rob Clear, Director of Sales Midwest – Compass Health
- Director Maureen Corcoran – Ohio Department of Medicaid
- Craig Douglas, Vice President Payer and Member Relations – The VGM Group
- Shannon Bova; Chief Community Relations Office – Sunshine Communities
- Anthony LaCute, Vice President of Operations – Seeley Medical
- Miriam Lieber, President – Lieber Consulting LLC
- Zach Markiewicz, Director of Strategic Sales HME – Professional Medical Inc.
- Noel Neil, Vice President of Auditing and Corporate Compliance – ACU-Serve
- Mark Rogers/Ryan Spindler, DMEPOS Administrator – Ohio Department of Medicaid
- Kit Shellhouse, Director of Business Development - The van Halem Group
- Jay Witter, Senior Vice President of Public Policy – American Association for Homecare
Ready to relax and have fun?
We’ve added an entertaining event to this year’s agenda thanks to the great sponsor support from ACU-Serve and Movair. Take a stroll next door from the meeting venue for a fun evening at the Hofbräuhaus offering a unique experience with authentic Bavarian food favorites and biers, a perfect outing for a fall evening. We’re looking forward to unwinding in the outdoor Biergarten weather permitting, with back-up plans in the indoor Bier Hall.
Sign up for the conference and book your room!
- Registration – Sign up today using OAMES secure online system or if you prefer, you can download the hard copy registration form and fax or email to OAMES. **Early-bird discount registration rates expire 10/12/23!
- Accommodations – Hotel rooms are discounted at $159/night for OAMES conference participants at the Courtyard by Marriott (Columbus/OSU) adjacent to The Grand Event Center where the meeting will be held. The room block expires 9/29/23 or sooner based on availability. Use this hotel room reservation link. Book your room today!
Support OAMES give-back tradition!
OAMES started the tradition of community giving in 2019 by adopting an Ohio-based organization each year to feature and support at the association’s Annual Meeting & Exhibition. This year’s recipient is Sunshine Communities located in Maumee, Ohio. Sunshine’s mission is to create community among people with developmental disabilities, their families, friends, and staff by offering services that enable individuals to build relationships that enhance their lives and strengthens their community by serving the underserved. Check out their full story here! Past recipients of OAMES annual give-back program include the Mid-Ohio Food Bank, 4 Paws for Ability, and Flying Horse Farms. Guests from Sunshine Communities will join us Oct. 19 to share their mission. Click here for giving information.