OAMES Brings You the Hottest Topics and Best Connections at this Year's Annual Meeting & Exhibition
If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for? Wrap up 2023 and head into 2024 with key industry updates and renewed in-person connections. Join us at OAMES 42nd Annual Meeting & Exhibition, presented by Compass Health and OxyGo, and celebrate the Tenacity and Triumph of Ohio’s HME community!
OAMES' annual event delivers for YOU!
- Information! The agenda covers the latest on the most pressing industry topics including the recently introduced bill HR 5555 on Medicare reimbursement relief and Ohio budget increases for the Medicaid HME benefit and targeted policy changes for January 2024 as well payer news, business strategies, workforce insight, audit and negotiating practices, and much more!
- Connections! The conference features a Medicaid Managed Care Pavilion with Ohio’s Next Generation plans and an exceptional exhibit hall with 30+ outstanding industry vendors and service organizations.
- Relationships! Enjoy valuable networking and social time with your colleagues, industry professionals and business partners during coffee breaks, exhibit hall hours and at the evening after-party at the Hofbräuhaus Columbus. Thanks to our exhibit hall reception sponsors: Coloplast, Pride Mobility, Professional Medical Supply, Buckeye Health Plan and VGM Group. Thanks to our after-party sponsors: ACU-Serve and Movair!
- Inspiration! We’ll recognize our 2023 Give-Back recipient Sunshine Communities and close the event with an invigorating keynote address by Jeff Alt, sponsored by the VGM Group. Jeff is local to Ohio and his expert advice, adventures and books have been featured on ESPN, CNN-Radio, FoxNews.com, Hallmark Channel, ABC’s the List, USAToday.com, Women’s Health, Fitness RX for Men, Chicago Sun Times, and more!
Registration and program information:
- To see our full schedule and session descriptions, click here.
- The schedule at-a-glance is available here.
- Click here for secure online registration.
- Prefer to fax or email a hard copy? Download our printer-friendly form.
- Room block is full! We’re currently working to expand OAMES’ room block at the Courtyard and/or secure a back-up hotel nearby. Feel free to try this hotel room reservation link to check availability and watch for updated information soon.
Questions for OAMES?