Last Chance to Register for OAMES 2023 Annual Meeting & Exhibition on Oct. 18-19
Early-Bird Rates End Thursday!
Do you have two days to invest in your business to strengthen your organization for 2024?
OAMES 42nd Annual Meeting & Exhibition is just ONE week away and it’s THE best place to connect with professionals in Ohio’s HME market! The conference will be held Oct. 18-19 at The Grand Event Center in Columbus. Sign up now to get the early-bird registration discount; ends Thursday!
Why attend? Ask yourself....
Is your company ready for the Ohio Medicaid DME policy and rate changes expected in January?
Are you looking for in-person access to Ohio’s Next Generation Medicaid managed care plans and top HME vendors?
Do you know how to stop Medicare’s looming cuts in 2024, prepare for upcoming regulatory changes and handle the evolving post-PHE audit environment?
Is your company struggling to attract new talent, retain employees and create a thriving workplace in today’s difficult labor market?
Are you maximizing your business relationships with vendors to reduce operational costs, decrease workload on your staff and gain a competitive edge?
Are you well-positioned in the payer environment and up to date on trends that could impact your future marketing strategy and contract negotiations?
These are some of the questions and more that we’ll address head-on at OAMES Annual Meeting & Exhibition next week! Highlights include:
- Educational sessions featuring expert presenters covering the most pressing issues! Includes: Jeff Alt, Cara Bachenheimer, Esq., David Chandler, Rob Clear, ODM Director Maureen Corcoran, Craig Douglas, Anthony LaCute, Miriam Lieber, Zach Markiewicz, Noel Neil, ODM Administrator Mark Rogers, Kit Shellhouse, Jay Witter and Kam Yuricich.
- Exceptional networking and face-to-face connections! Learn about the latest products, technology, trends and services in the exhibit hall offered by Ohio’s top vendors and meet representatives from all 7 of Ohio’s Next Generation Medicaid managed care plans.
- Fun and relaxation! We’ll host an enjoyable reception when the exhibit hall opens on Wednesday afternoon followed by an OAMES-style Octoberfest outing at Hofbräuhaus Columbus next door! Enjoy powerful, inspirational messages on day two from Sunshine Communities and our closing keynote Jeff Alt. We’ll have you on the road by 1:30 pm!
- Register securely online.
- Prefer to fax or email a hard copy? Download the hard copy registration form and fax or email to OAMES. **Early-bird discount registration rates expire Thursday!
- Last minute change of plans? Walk-ins are welcome!
- OAMES host hotel is the Courtyard by Marriott (Columbus/OSU) adjacent to The Grand Event Center. The room block has expired but feel free to check availability by calling the hotel directly at 614-453-4420. Check out other options in the Grandview Yard.
Questions? Contact OAMES executive director Kam Yuricich in the OAMES office.